Red Velvet Banana Bread is Weight Watchers! As I am on a bread kick this week and everyone knows how much I like Red Velvet. I went looking through my banana bread recipes to get some measurements to make this Red Velvet Banana Bread. This banana bread is just one in a series of adaptations on my favorite bread.
Weight Watchers Points
For more romantic recipes see my Red Velvet Sweetheart Collection
Red Velvet Beet Banana Bread
- 1/2 Cup Rice flour
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 2/3 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 Twp Salt
- 3 Large Eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Beet puree
- 2 Large Bananas Overly ripe, mashed
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbs Powdered sugar for dusting
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon or nutmeg To taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the beets and beat well
- Add in the mashed bananas and vanilla
- Mix in the rice flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg totaste
- Pour the banana-beet mix into springform pan and bake for 30-35 minutes
- Remove from pan. Let cool. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.