I am really loving these cheesecakes with the fruit in the filling as well as on top the cheesecake. I don’t usually use a lot of raspberries in recipes even though I love them. The seeds are just a problem. With Spring almost here in Michigan I am really excited to use local in season produce and fruit. Warning! I will be posting some more of my healthier recipes and lighter more weather friendly recipes. My Dr has hollered at my kitchen pantry, so I am going to listen! I can’t wait until I can take walks again. It calms me and I am in a much better mood. Eliminating carbs seem to help too! (To all you ladies that preach these habits I am finally listening!) As I revive older posts though you may still see the old “me” in my foods. Especially this one. But I wanted to go out with a bang!!
If you like fruit in your desserts then click to see my Blueberry Lemon Cake Cheesecake, Mango Cheesecake, Blackberry Cobbler or My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
Raspberry Cheesecake Mini Cadbury Eggs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mini cadbury eggs
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese and add 1 cup sugar, flour and salt until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and blend.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts. Gently stir in raspberries. add chopped cadbury eggs. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 50 minutes. (Cheesecake will be done when it still jiggles in the middle.) Turn off oven and let remain in oven with door open for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cover and chill cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Lightly mix Cool Whip and 1/4 cup of sour cream. Spread over cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting.