Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake is perfect for the holidays. Whether you use canned or fresh pumpkin is totally up to you.
Served in a graham cracker deep dish crust this cheesecake is large enough to serve 16 people. The Thanksgiving crowd will all have a chance to have a piece.
My family loves this cheesecake all year round. Of course, cheesecake is a big part of my dessert offerings.
Served with a dollop of whip cream or add a spoon f vanilla bean ice cream to finish off this dessert.
I enjoy this cheesecake and you will too!
For more about cheesecakes see 6 Tips to a Perfect Cheesecake Experience
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
- 1 deep dish graham cracker crust
- 4 pkg (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can 15 oz pumpkin
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- Optional Garnish can be whipped cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or nuts.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over graham cracker crust crust.
- Bake 1 hour 20 min. to 1 hour 30 min. or until center is almost set. Let cool. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Garnish can be whipped cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or nuts.
Substitute 1 cup mashed cooked cut-up fresh pumpkin for the canned pumpkin. Prepare crust and cheesecake filling as directed, adding 3 Tbsp. flour with the cream cheese, and 1 container (8 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S OR KNUDSEN Sour Cream with the pumpkin. Pour filling over crust. Bake in 325ºF oven 1 hour 15 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Continue as directed.Test Cheesecake Doneness
To avoid overbaking a cheesecake, check for doneness at the minimum baking time by gently shaking the pan. If the cheesecake is done, the edge should be slightly puffed and it will be set except for a small area in the center that will be soft and jiggly. Do not insert a knife into the center as this may cause the cheesecake to crack during cooling.Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese. ©MARILYN’S TREATS. All images are copyright protected
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.