Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out Contact Forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Cookie Opt Out
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy..
How we use collected information
Marilyn’s Treats may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: –
1. To improve your user experience while at Marilyn’s Treats. Information you provide helps us respond to your questions, requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. To send periodic emails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive weekly emails that may include the current posts of the week or opening notices of Linky Parties. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
I also use these third party services to run my blog efficiently and securely.
- Google Analytics- so I can discover the type of content you find most interesting and and show you more of it. Google does not have access to this data.
- Siteground- my hosting company that holds my database.
- Cloudflare- CDN and security to stop hacking attempts.
- Mailchimp- my Email service.
- Updraft Plus- my backup service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the Contact form located in the navigation bar below my site name. You may request copies of this information regarding your collected details, to have us remove those details, or make changes to this information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We take this seriously and by ethcis as well as law will notify you of any data breaches in a timely fashion.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of these terms. version 2.0 5-25-18
For more Legal Polices click this link!