What can be easier than this bread? A cake mix, pistachio pudding, and sour cream is all you need. Open, dump, mix and bake! In under an hour you have a cinnamon pistachio bread. Add as many drops of food color you want and this becomes St Patrick’s Day ready! For a sweet bread click for my Green Pistachio Sweet Bread! #pistachio #bread #pudding
Pistachio Bread with Walnuts
Easy as 1-2-3. You gotta try this moist Pistachio Bread for your holiday table! #pistachio #bread #pudding
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, cherries, and food coloring. Pour into prepared pans. In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle tops of loaves with mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7.7 g
Cholesterol 36 mg
Sodium 217 mg
Total Carbohydrates 23.7 g
Protein 2.3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.