Pistachio Bread with Walnuts- What can be easier than this bread? A cake mix, pistachio pudding, and sour cream is all you need. Open, dump, mix and bake! In under an hour you have a cinnamon pistachio bread. Add as many drops of food color you want and this becomes St Patrick’s Day ready!
Pistachio Bread with Walnuts
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 3 ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries optional
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, cherries, and food coloring. Pour into prepared pans. In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle tops of loaves with mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.