For the holiday ham we serve up two different versions. The boneless ham has ginger ale added to the marinade. This recipe includes pineapple, dark rum, and dry mustard create a tantalizing, tropical-inspired glaze for baked ham. They are both so different we usually make one for Thanksgiving and a the other for Christmas. The entire gathering loves this version with the pineapple glaze and look forward to spending a day eating in my home.
Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 1 Pre-cooked spiral-cut ham Cook as directed.
- 1 pineapple cored and cut in chunks or rings
- ¼ cup dark rum or 1 can diet pepsi
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- While ham warms in the oven, combine ¼ cup dark rum (or diet pepsi), and 1 teaspoon dry mustard in a small saucepan.
- Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
- Brush ham with glaze and add pineapple for the last 30 minutes of baking time; pass remaining glaze.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.