Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip ~I have been making this dip for years. It is quick, easy and a hit with the kids and adults alike. I wouldn’t change a thing, except you need twice as many crackers than you think you need. This is addictive! be sure to serve more than one bowl as the kids will want one for their very own table. Goes with any meal or cracker you serve. Try it today!
Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip
Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip is quick, easy and a hit with the kids and adults alike. This is addictive! Everyone will enjoy this dip and adults as well as children will both need a bowl on the table.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa 8 oz
- 1 sour cream 8 oz
- ½ pack Mexican style shredded cheese
- Chili powder to taste
- MIX ingredients until well blended.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables or tortilla chips.
- Dip can be made ahead of time. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe Source: Kraft
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 2 TBs
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 150 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.