Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip ~I have been making this dip for years. It is quick, easy and a hit with the kids and adults alike. I wouldn’t change a thing, except you need twice as many crackers than you think you need. This is addictive! be sure to serve more than one bowl as the kids will want one for their very own table. Goes with any meal or cracker you serve. Try it today! Goes great with Amish Pasta Salad.
Need more Game Day ideas? Click on my 10 Game Day Treats for more.
Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip
- 2 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa 8 oz
- 1 sour cream 8 oz
- ½ pack Mexican style shredded cheese
- Chili powder to taste
- MIX ingredients until well blended.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables or tortilla chips.
- Dip can be made ahead of time. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.