Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip ~I have been making this dip for years. It is quick, easy and a hit with the kids and adults alike. I wouldn’t change a thing, except you need twice as many crackers than you think you need. This is addictive! be sure to serve more than one bowl as the kids will want one for their very own table. Goes with any meal or cracker you serve. Try it today!
Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip
- 2 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa 8 oz
- 1 sour cream 8 oz
- ½ pack Mexican style shredded cheese
- Chili powder to taste
- MIX ingredients until well blended.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables or tortilla chips.
- Dip can be made ahead of time. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.