My favorite snack mixes to prepare are simple ones made with odds and ends. They clean out your pantry while making room for fresh items you need. These rip open bags that dump an go are just the right answer to ,”mom I am hungry”, during a movie or “honey bring me something to snack on and a beer”, during the big game. They are also great for those times you forgot the card game or Bunco is at YOUR house tonight. They don’t even require a bowl if you portion them out in a ziplock bag or lidded container. Sweet and salty mixes are great as you add whatever you want. I have a few here on the blog for suggestions other than this Peanut Butter one. Don’t worry as none of them require a wet wash cloth or powder sugar to ruin the mood. #peanutbutter #snacks #healthy #gf #vegan
Peanut Butter Snack Mix
- Box Rice Chex
- Bag Pretzel Snaps
- 20 oz Cashews
- 20 oz Yogurt Covered Raisins
- Unlimited Peanut Butter M&M's
- In a very large bowl add pretzels and chex cereal (I used rice for gluten free). Stir.
- Add yogurt raisins and cashews. Stir.
- Add a generous amount of peanut butter m&m's.
- Scoop with a large ladle and serve.