Peanut Butter Cup Oreo No Bake Cheesecake- Ok. Who is in? Peanut butter. Chocolate. Cheesecake. Oreos. And No Bake???? What was I thinking. I cold eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Light, creamy and not the least bit overpowering this baby needs to be on your dessert shortlist for serving your guests.
Click the link for my signature Hot Fudge Sauce
Want to see other versions of this combo in cheesecake? See these recipes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake or Tagalong Cheesecake or Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Oreo Cheesecake And lastly Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake!
Peanut Butter Cup Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
A perfect storm of flavors. Peanut butter, oreos, fudge and a fork!
- 2 rows (10 ounces) of Oreo cookies (from a 14.3 Oreo cookie package)
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-8 ounce packages of plain cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Vanilla Whipped Cream *optional
- Homemade Chocolate Shell *optional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 5 ounces crumbled Oreo Cookies (This amount is a single row of cookies in the 14.3 oz package) can be broken by hand
Bottom Crust: Grease an 8x8" inch square dish (or similar size) and set aside. Process 10 ounces of Oreo cookies in a food processor until an even crumb is reached and transfer to a medium bowl. Mix evenly with 5 tablespoons of melted butter. Spread evenly mixture into the greased pan and press firmly into the bottom. Cover and refrigerate to set.
Cheesecake Layer: Using an electric hand mixer, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the whole can of sweetened condensed milk and combine. Add the 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, mix until combined. Pour over set Oreo cookie crust, and smooth until even. Place in the refrigerator to set.
Toppings Layer: While the cheesecake layer is setting, quarter the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and break apart 5 ounces of Oreo Cookies. You can also make the Vanilla Whipped Cream, if you chose. When the cheesecake is set which should take 2.5-3 hours or overnight, take it out and sprinkle the Oreo cookies and peanut butter cups on top, Drizzle with Homemade Chocolate Shell & serve topped with Vanilla Whipped Cream, if you wish.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Unsaturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 9 mg
Sodium 235 mg
Total Carbohydrates 16 g
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 0.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.