The peanut butter flavor in this creamy cheesecake filling is bold and satisfying. The chocolate chips throughout add a semisweet chocolate goodness and a crunchy texture. This decadent and rich cheesecake combination will be a winner for anyone wanting that rich peanut butter and chocolate boost. The only addition needed here is the Oreo sandwich cookie crust and my signature Hot Fudge Sauce!
Click the link for my signature Hot Fudge Sauce
Want to see other versions of this combo in cheesecake? See these recipes. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake or Tagalong Cheesecake or Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Oreo Cheesecake And lastly Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
The peanut butter flavor in this creamy cheesecake filling is bold and satisfying.
- 15 (1 1/2 cups) chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325°F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease inside of pan.
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl. Press crumb mixture evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce oven to 300°F.
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in bowl. Beat at low speed 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sugar and peanut butter. Continue beating until well mixed. (Do not over beat.) Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon filling over cooled crust. Place cheesecake onto center rack of oven. Place pan of warm water on rack below cheesecake to prevent cracking. Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan immediately, by carefully running knife around inside of pan. Cool 1 hour. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until completely cooled. Remove pan side. Store covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Top each serving with my special Hot Fudge Sauce. Link above.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 30 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
Sodium 310 mg
Total Carbohydrates 32 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Protein 8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.