The peanut butter flavor in this creamy cheesecake filling is bold and satisfying. The chocolate chips throughout add a semisweet chocolate goodness and a crunchy texture. This decadent and rich cheesecake combination will be a winner for anyone wanting that rich peanut butter and chocolate boost. The only addition needed here is the Oreo sandwich cookie crust and my signature Hot Fudge Sauce!
Click the link for my signature Hot Fudge Sauce
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 15 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter meltedFILLING
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325°F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease inside of pan.
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl. Press crumb mixture evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce oven to 300°F.
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in bowl. Beat at low speed 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sugar and peanut butter. Continue beating until well mixed. (Do not over beat.) Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon filling over cooled crust. Place cheesecake onto center rack of oven. Place pan of warm water on rack below cheesecake to prevent cracking. Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan immediately, by carefully running knife around inside of pan. Cool 1 hour. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until completely cooled. Remove pan side. Store covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Top each serving with my special Hot Fudge Sauce. Link above.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.