This Angel Food Cake Trifle is Sugar Free, Fat Free and Gluten Free. It is also from Weight Watchers. You don’t even need to make the cake! What a perfect dish to take for the table on a National Holiday. Whether it be Memorial Day, 4th of July or Labor Day the Patriotic Trifle is a great way to show your Patriotism and also stay on your diet. The fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries will satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Don’t you just want to take this dish to your next BBQ?
Patriotic Trifle Weight Watchers
- 1 pkg 1 pkg. 3 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
- 1½ cups Cold fat-free milk
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pkg 13 oz. angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Layer half each of the cake and berries in large serving bowl; cover with pudding mixture. Top with layers of remaining cake, berries and COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.