Parmesan White Fish ~A simple yet delicious way to prepare your favorite white fish. Smothered in a buttery Parmesan sauce, the moist flaky fish makes an excellent Weight Watchers dinner recipe idea. Serve with roasted vegetables or salad for a complete meal. Top with dried cherries or any fruit sauce you wish. I suggest peach salsa found here. Cod or Salmon would also do very well with this recipe. Fresh caught fish is also tasty especially when caught by your favorite angler!
If you now are craving fish, try these recipes! Jack Daniels Grilled Salmon or this Parmesan White Fish along with Fish Tacos
Parmesan White Fish
- 2 lbs white fish cut into 6 fillets (I used sole)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light butter at room temp
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried cherries to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly mist a 9” x 13” baking dish with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- Season fish filets with salt, pepper and paprika and place into baking dish, without stacking them. Brush them with lemon juice. Place in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until fish starts to flake.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, parsley, onion powder, and Parmesan together and blend well.
- Take fish out of oven, spread cheese mixture over top and cook until golden brown, about 5 more minutes. Add dried cherry garnish. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.