Parmesan White Fish ~A simple yet delicious way to prepare your favorite white fish. Smothered in a buttery Parmesan sauce, the moist flaky fish makes an excellent Weight Watchers dinner recipe idea. Serve with roasted vegetables or salad for a complete meal. Top with dried cherries or any fruit sauce you wish. I suggest peach salsa found here. Cod or Salmon would also do very well with this recipe. Fresh caught fish is also tasty especially when caught by your favorite angler!
- 2 lbs white fish, cut into 6 fillets (I used sole)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light butter, at room temp
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dried cherries to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly mist a 9” x 13” baking dish with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- Season fish filets with salt, pepper and paprika and place into baking dish, without stacking them. Brush them with lemon juice. Place in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until fish starts to flake.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, parsley, onion powder, and Parmesan together and blend well.
- Take fish out of oven, spread cheese mixture over top and cook until golden brown, about 5 more minutes. Add dried cherry garnish. Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Laa Loosh
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Food Source: The Village Grill.