Oprah Winfrey’s Deviled Eggs are a treat waiting to be devoured. Do you love eggs but get cravings for something a bit different? When I get into certain moods where I crave something I end up trying everything until it can be satisfied. For some reason lately I have been doing this with eggs. Seems like hard boiled was the way to go, but I just couldn’t pin down that certain something I wanted. Have you ever done that? Until I happened across this recipe I was totally stumped. Perhaps it was the Worcestershire sauce, or the lemon, or maybe the tabasco? No, the horseradish? Just try these!
You can find a quick tip for Peeling those hard boiled eggs at Peeling Eggs Hands Free.
For more Easter recipes see Easter Treats.
Oprah Winfrey's Deviled Eggs
Oprah Winfrey's Deviled Eggs are a treat waiting to be devoured. Do you love eggs but get cravings for something a bit different? Then these are what you want!
- 12 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet pickle
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 dash horseradish sauce
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons paprika (garnish)
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cut each in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in bowl with all other ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into egg whites and sprinkle with parsley & paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or more.
- Serve chilled
Recipe Source: Food.com©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 2
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.