Oprah Winfrey’s Deviled Eggs are a treat waiting to be devoured. Do you love eggs but get cravings for something a bit different? When I get into certain moods where I crave something I end up trying everything until it can be satisfied. For some reason lately I have been doing this with eggs. Seems like hard boiled was the way to go, but I just couldn’t pin down that certain something I wanted. Have you ever done that? Until I happened across this recipe I was totally stumped. Perhaps it was the Worcestershire sauce, or the lemon, or maybe the tabasco? No, the horseradish? Just try these!
Oprah Winfrey's Deviled Eggs
Oprah Winfrey's Deviled Eggs are a treat waiting to be devoured. Do you love eggs but get cravings for something a bit different? Then these are what you want!
- 12 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet pickle
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 dash horseradish sauce
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons paprika (garnish)
- Hard boil eggs.
- Cut each in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in bowl with all other ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into egg whites and sprinkle with parsley & paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or more.
- Serve chilled
Recipe Source: Food.com©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 2
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.