Click the link for my signature Hot Fudge Sauce
Nutter Butter Cookie Cheesecake
Nutter Butter Cookie Cheesecake Sandwich cookies and creamy peanut butter give this cheesecake its great PB flavor, but the smooth texture? That's from the cream cheese and sour cream.
- 1/2 pkg. (16 oz.) peanut butter sandwich cookies, divided
- 1/2 pkg oreo peanut butter cookies
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 5 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside. Coarsely chop 16 of the nutter butter cookies; set aside. Place remaining 16 cookies in food processor container along with the oreo cookies; cover. Process 30 to 45 seconds or until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and peanut butter; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the chopped cookies; pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped nutter butter cookies.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Remove cheesecake from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 20 pieces to serve. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Adapted from Kraft.com©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 39 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.