This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake has the texture of a Chiffon Pie. Sitting inside an Oreo Crust and topped with my Signature Hot Fudge makes it irresistible. Not only does the presentation say WOW, but the flavor does too! Whether you buy a ready made Oreo crust or make your own, this cheesecake will still be delicious. A very light cheesecake, you won’t ever need to give up dessert for this special treat. This is a great addition for that special romantic occasion.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- 25 oreo cookies
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, about 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup heavy whip cream
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries sliced, amount can be altered to your taste
For the Crust:
- Crush Oreos in a bag with a rolling pin or in a food processor until they are medium and fine crumbs. You can also add cookies to a zip bag and crush with a rolling pin or hands.
- Add melted butter and stir until combined.
- Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a standard size pie plate or springform pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to fill.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat or whisk the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add strawberries to a mixing bowl and beat until soft. Add mixture to cream cheese.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat or whisk until smooth.
- Add the greek yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Beat or whisk until smooth.
- Add the cream and whisk or beat on high until light and fluffy and medium peaks form about 2 minutes.
- Pour the prepared filling into the prepared crust. Smooth out.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Best refrigerate overnight.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream or drizzle hot fudge sause as desired.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.