This no bake pumpkin cheesecake can’t be easier. Beat together 4 ingredients, fold into the crust and top with cool whip. So easy even a child can do it! Have fun with your kids in the kitchen. Handling the mixer is the only supervision they need. How proud they will be when they tell everyone they made it all by themselves!! Enjoy.
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 2-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.