This no bake pumpkin cheesecake can’t be easier. Beat together 4 ingredients, fold into the crust and top with cool whip. So easy even a child can do it! Have fun with your kids in the kitchen. Handling the mixer is the only supervision they need. How proud they will be when they tell everyone they made it all by themselves!! Enjoy.
For more pumpkin recipes see The Great Pumpkin Roundup
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 2-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.