This no bake pumpkin cheesecake can’t be easier. Beat together 4 ingredients, fold into the crust and top with cool whip. So easy even a child can do it! Have fun with your kids in the kitchen. Handling the mixer is the only supervision they need. How proud they will be when they tell everyone they made it all by themselves!! Enjoy.
For more pumpkin recipes see The Great Pumpkin Roundup
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
This no bake pumpkin cheesecake can’t be easier.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 2-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 20 g
Saturated Fat 14 g
Cholesterol 40 mg
Sodium 200 mg
Total Carbohydrates 37 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.