This no bake Oreo Pie Crust is very easy to make and delicious! It is the perfect crust for no bake refrigerated pies and refrigerator desserts as the crust holds up well with chilled fillings. Make the crust about an hour ahead of time before adding your fillings. This allows the crust to gel together and avoid excessive crumbling. If you don’t have a food processor put the cookies in a plastic zip bag and crush with a meat tenderizer until the desired consistency. Try it with my Tagalong Peanut Butter Cheesecake or my Caramel Apple Lasagna.
No Bake Oreo Cookie Crust
- 48 whole Oreo cookies any flavor
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- In a medium-sized bowl or a food processor, add the Oreo cookies and blend until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend until well combine.
- Place the ground crumb mixture into a rectangular cake pan or 9- or 10-inch deep-dish pie pan and press onto the bottom and up the sides evenly. Try to make the crust about 1/8 inch (1/3 cm) evenly all around.
- Refrigerate the crust for at least an hour before you add the filling of your choice. This will help prevent crumbling when you want to serve it.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.