No Bake Coconut Cream Pie ~This NO BAKE Coconut Cream Pie is the simplest pie to prepare! I don’t usually eat a lot of coconut, but this pie looked so good with the coconut toasted and sitting on top of the luscious cream, I had to try it. And I wasn’t disappointed. You won’t be either! Try Trinity Pie, Coconut Cream Cake or Coconut Cream Pie
For more pie recipes see 20+ Pies For Thanksgiving
No Bake Coconut Cream Pie
- 2 Packages 3.4 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding 3.4 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups milk Cold
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping divided
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Meanwhile toast remaining coconut, if desired.
- Trim 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and a ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust.
- HOW TO TOAST COCONUT: Heat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut in shallow pan. Bake 7 to 10 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.