No Bake Coconut Cream Pie ~This NO BAKE Coconut Cream Pie is the simplest pie to prepare! I don’t usually eat a lot of coconut, but this pie looked so good with the coconut toasted and sitting on top of the luscious cream, I had to try it. And I wasn’t disappointed. You won’t be either! Try Trinity Pie, Coconut Cream Cake or Coconut Cream Pie
No Bake Coconut Cream Pie
- 2 Packages 3.4 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding 3.4 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups milk Cold
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping divided
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Meanwhile toast remaining coconut, if desired.
- Trim 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with fat-free milk, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and a ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust.
- HOW TO TOAST COCONUT: Heat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut in shallow pan. Bake 7 to 10 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.