No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie With Oreo Crust ~Entice your taste buds with this silky chocolate cream pie. Creamy chocolate pudding, Oreo Crust, and Cool Whip! How easy can a pie be? This dessert will be welcomed at every school and church function, bake sale, card party or family gathering not because it is so light and mooth, but because it is homemade. And YOU made it! Can I hear a Way to go, Mom?
For more pie recipes see 20+ Pies For Thanksgiving
No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie With Oreo Crust
Entice your taste buds with this silky chocolate cream pie. This pie was auctioned for $45. And it was worth every buck.
- 32 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Finely crush 24 of the cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding into crust. Gently stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Chop remaining 8 cookies; stir into remaining whipped topping. Spread over pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.