No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie With Oreo Crust ~Entice your taste buds with this silky chocolate cream pie. Creamy chocolate pudding, Oreo Crust, and Cool Whip! How easy can a pie be? This dessert will be welcomed at every school and church function, bake sale, card party or family gathering not because it is so light and mooth, but because it is homemade. And YOU made it! Can I hear a Way to go, Mom? Pies for all occasions include Key Lime Pie, Old Fashioned Pecan Pie and No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie With Oreo Crust.
For more pie recipes see 20+ Pies For Thanksgiving
No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie With Oreo Crust
- 32 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 Oz Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 8 Oz COOL WHIP whipped topping COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Finely crush 24 of the cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding into crust. Gently stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Chop remaining 8 cookies; stir into remaining whipped topping. Spread over pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.