So you are looking for a simple dessert to serve for that special dinner party. You need something everyone will find delicious and present that WOW factor you are looking for. Sure, a strawberry topped biscuit can be good but it can be dry. Serve this No Bake Cheesecake With Strawberries for when you want that berrylicious cheesecake treat! You will impress everyone at the table! #strawberries #cheesecake #nobake For more romantic recipes see my Red Velvet Sweetheart Collection!
My Tip Friday, 6 Tips To A Perfect Cheesecake Experience will guide you to that perfect cheesecake outcome!
No Bake Cheesecake With Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour into chilled crust. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan and add thawed strawberries.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.