Mediterranean Salad ~This delicious homemade recipe always gets so much praise from friends and family. Make sure that you make enough, because it’s very easy to come back for second servings! Food truly is one of lifes joys. This salad is chock full of all the garden’s treasures. The addition of Italian seasonings and feta cheese make this a must on your banquet table.Italian seasonings and feta cheese make this a must on your banquet table.Click To Tweet
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 can pitted black olives.
- ½ cup fetta cheese, chopped
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of ½ medium lemon
- sea salt
- Cut up cucumber, tomatoes, green Pepper, and onion.
- Mix vegetables together with olives and feta cheese pieces in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together herbs, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Drizzle liquid over salad and sprinkle with parsley and sea salt.