This delicious homemade recipe always gets so much praise from friends and family. Make sure that you make enough, because it’s very easy to come back for second servings! Food truly is one of lifes joys. This salad is chock full of all the garden’s treasures. The addition of Italian seasonings and feta cheese make this a must on your banquet table. For more Meatless Meal ideas see Meatless Friday Meals During Lent
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 can pitted black olives.
- 1/2 cup fetta cheese chopped
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- sea salt
- Cut up cucumber, tomatoes, green Pepper, and onion.
- Mix vegetables together with olives and feta cheese pieces in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together herbs, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Drizzle liquid over salad and sprinkle with parsley and sea salt.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.