It’s that time I bring out my St Paddy’s recipes! This dump and go snack is No Bake, 5 ingredients and 5 minutes from first thought to snacking out the bowl! I used dark chocolate m&m’s since they are more heart smart than the milk chocolate. If you watch portion sizes you could even call this snack a healthy snack treat! I tried it and FAILED! We just couldn’t stop eating these they are so good. Next time, I am going to
refill prefill the bowls and put a clip on the rest! Let me know what you think!
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal (I used rice)
- 1½ cups unsalted dry roast peanuts
- 1½ cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pretzels (I used waffle shaped pretzels)
- Mint M&M's, light and dark green M&M's, or Andes mints, unwrapped
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!