It’s that time I bring out my St Paddy’s recipes! This dump and go snack is No Bake, 5 ingredients and 5 minutes from first thought to snacking out the bowl! I used dark chocolate m&m’s since they are more heart smart than the milk chocolate. If you watch portion sizes you could even call this snack a healthy snack treat! I tried it and FAILED! We just couldn’t stop eating these they are so good. Next time, I am going to
refill prefill the bowls and put a clip on the rest! Let me know what you think!
Lil Leprechaun Snack Mix
- 12 oz box Chex Cereal I used rice
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted dry roast peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups roasted and salted whole cashews
- 2 cups pretzels I used waffle shaped pretzels
- Mint M&M's light and dark green M&M's, or Andes mints, unwrapped
- Combine all ingredients in the largest bowl you have. Mix together well.
- Serve in plastic cups, snack bowls, or a cleverly decorated whatever!
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.