Insane Zany Brownies ~ what do you get when you add together a hungry college kid, chocolate chips, brownies, Oreos, peanut butter cups, and caramel? You get these! You heard of the Freshman 20? Well, if those college boys keep snacking like this, they are going to add on the Freshman 50. Please heed the DIABETIC OVERLOAD WARNING when choosing to make this recipe. I never promised this was healthy!I did notice they needed 2 of all the ingredients to make this recipe fill the pan. I hope they asked a few friends to join them!
Insane Zany Brownies
- 2 boxes Hershey's Chocolate Chunk cookie mix and ingredients per box
- 2 pkgs Oreo Double Stuff
- 2 pkgs large Reese's peanut butter cups
- 2 boxes Ghiardelli Caramel Turtle brownie mix and ingredients per box
- Preheat oven to 350F .
- Grease a large deep pan (9x11, or 11x17)
- Make chocolate chip cookies as directed on box.
- In a separate bowl prepare brownies as directed on box.
Layer in following order:
- Spread Cookie dough on bottom of pan.
- Oreos flat across the cookie dough.
- Reese's cups on top of Oreos.
- Spread brownie mix on top of Reese's.
- Drizzle caramel on top of brownies. Drag a knife across the mixture to make a swirl pattern.
- Bake at 350f until a toothpick comes out clean. Check after 25 minutes.
- Let cool. Cut into bars and enjoy!