This Honey Grilled Salmon And Wild Rice was the perfect dinner! My husband has this uncanny knack of always choosing the best dishes of the house when we go out to eat. He often orders salmon, and it is a tough feat to live up to his expectations. This dish, paired with wild rice and mixed veggies did the trick, and even raised the bar. A nice glass of white wine would be the only thing that could make it better!Just 45 minutes and 5 ingredients and this Honey Glazed Salmon and Wild Rice is on your table!Click To Tweet
Honey Glazed Salmon and Wild Rice
Just 45 minutes and 5 ingredients and this Honey Glazed Salmon and Wild Rice is on your table!
For the Salmon:
- 1 sockeye or Atlantic salmon fillet (1 lb), cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
For the Rice:
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place salmon on cookie sheet. In small bowl, mix honey and ketchup. Spread over fish.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in water as directed on package. Serve fish with rice.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 filet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 12 g
Saturated Fat 2.2 g
Cholesterol 90 mg
Sodium 501 mg
Total Carbohydrates 31 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Protein 40 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.