This Honey Grilled Salmon And Wild Rice was the perfect dinner! My husband has this uncanny knack of always choosing the best dishes of the house when we go out to eat. He often orders salmon, and it is a tough feat to live up to his expectations. This dish, paired with wild rice and mixed veggies did the trick, and even raised the bar. A nice glass of white wine would be the only thing that could make it better!
Honey Glazed Salmon and Wild Rice
For the Salmon:
- 1 lb sockeye or Atlantic salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ketchupFor the Rice:
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place salmon on cookie sheet. In small bowl, mix honey and ketchup. Spread over fish.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in water as directed on package. Serve fish with rice.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.