Homemade Granola Parfait
Looking for a healthy and filling quick brunch? This parfait s great to serve to the gals or for family Sunday brunch! Your family will love the presentation of getting their meal served in a pineapple! This easy to make brunch is so good and provides your family the nutrition they need to make the best of the day. Seasonal fruit of any kind added to the pineapple, greek yogurt and granola makes this meal taste like a decadent dessert! Try it today. You won’t be sorry.
Check out the Homemade Granola Parfait in a Pineapple! #healthy #pineapple granolaClick To Tweet
- 5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 cups mixed berries, such as blackberries and blueberries
- 2 pineapples sliced top to bottom, score the inside.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine the oats, pecans, sunflower seeds and peanuts in a large bowl. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sugar, honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and ¼ cup water. Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mix and stir until combined. Pour onto two baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Bake 40 minutes, stirring halfway through to allow for even browning. Raise the oven temperature to 300 degrees F and continue to bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Pour the cooked oat mixture into a bowl and stir in the raisins, cranberries and coconut. Let cool. The granola will keep in an airtight container at room temperature in a cool dry place for up to 3 weeks.
- In four pineapple halves create alternating layers of granola, yogurt and berries. Top with remaing granola.
- Serve cold.