Hershey’s Best Brownies ~Want a brownie guaranteed to always come out moist and chocolatey? A brownie so rich with chocolate you can eat them everyday? So quick, so easy, one bowl cleanup, and ready to eat when you are? Then this is the brownie for you! Hershey’s Chocolate is a brand you can trust. It brings so much fun to your family that they built a Theme Park in Hershey Pennsylvania after it! No, they really did. You have to go and visit next time you are in town!
Like this? You will need to try my Brownie Rice Krispie Surprise
HERSHEY'S Best Brownie
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts optional
- Creamy Brownie Frosting
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine softened
- 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Prepare and frost brownie with CREAMY BROWNIE FROSTING, if desired. Cut into bars. Makes about 24 brownies.
- Beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla in small bowl until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk; beat to spreading consistency. Makes 1-2/3 cups frosting.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.