This cheesecake is loaded with chunks of toffee. Caramel and Hot Fudge is drizzled across the top to simulate the Heath Toffee candy bar. When the sauces are heated you get the combination of all three flavors for a delicious treat! An Oreo crust holds the cheesecake in a sweet embrace. What more do you need?
- 2 pkg 8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 4 bars chocolate-covered toffee bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped, divided
- 6 oz Ready to use ocrust
- 4 oz slivered almonds or to taste (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in the chopped toffee bars.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with slivered almonds if desired.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.