This cheesecake is loaded with chunks of toffee. Caramel and Hot Fudge is drizzled across the top to simulate the Heath Toffee candy bar. When the sauces are heated you get the combination of all three flavors for a delicious treat! An Oreo crust holds the cheesecake in a sweet embrace. What more do you need?
- 2 pkg 8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 4 bars chocolate-covered toffee bars (1.4 oz. each), chopped, divided
- 6 oz Ready to use ocrust
- 4 oz slivered almonds or to taste (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in the chopped toffee bars.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with slivered almonds if desired.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours.