Ham and Potatoes au Gratin ~This classic, cheesy potato bake becomes a crowd-pleasing main dish when you stir in ham and roasted red peppers. Try also my Cheesy Potatoes and Ham and Potatoes au Gratin.
For more ham ideas see How To Use Ham Leftovers
Ham and Potatoes au Gratin
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham about 10 ounces
- 2 4.9 ounce packages dry au gratin potato mix
- 1/4 cup roasted red sweet pepper drained and chopped
- 3 cups water
- 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Fresh snipped chives optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3 1/2- or 4-quart dish with cooking spray. In the prepared cooker, combine ham, potato mix with contents of seasoning packets, and roasted pepper. In a medium bowl, gradually stir the water into soup. Pour over mixture in dish
- Cook at 350F for 35-40 minutes. If desired, garnish each serving with chives.