Ham and Potatoes au Gratin ~This classic, cheesy potato bake becomes a crowd-pleasing main dish when you stir in ham and roasted red peppers.
For more ham ideas see How To Use Ham Leftovers
Ham and Potatoes au Gratin
This classic, cheesy potato bake becomes a crowd-pleasing main dish when you stir in ham and roasted red peppers.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham (about 10 ounces)
- 2 4.9 ounce packages dry au gratin potato mix
- 1/4 cup roasted red sweet pepper, drained and chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Fresh snipped chives (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In the prepared cooker, combine ham, potato mix with contents of seasoning packets, and roasted pepper. In a medium bowl, gradually stir the water into soup. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with chives.
Serving Size 1 (252 grams)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 30 g
Saturated Fat 18 g
Cholesterol 101 mg
Sodium 1325 mg
Total Carbohydrates 19 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 20 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.