Ham and Potatoes au Gratin ~This classic, cheesy potato bake becomes a crowd-pleasing main dish when you stir in ham and roasted red peppers.
Ham and Potatoes au Gratin
This classic, cheesy potato bake becomes a crowd-pleasing main dish when you stir in ham and roasted red peppers.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham (about 10 ounces)
- 2 4.9 ounce packages dry au gratin potato mix
- 1/4 cup roasted red sweet pepper, drained and chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Fresh snipped chives (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In the prepared cooker, combine ham, potato mix with contents of seasoning packets, and roasted pepper. In a medium bowl, gradually stir the water into soup. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If desired, garnish each serving with chives.
Serving Size 1 (252 grams)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 30 g
Saturated Fat 18 g
Cholesterol 101 mg
Sodium 1325 mg
Total Carbohydrates 19 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 20 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.