I am so excited this year to be able to bring out some of my dusty recipes for St Paddy’s Day. This cupcake one in particular is such a great pick for your child’s school party, team treat, ballet class or team dinner! Kids love cupcakes and these will go fast. The best part is Pillsbury has such a wide variety of colored batters you can choose one (or two) that are significant to your event. Go ahead, think out of the box! Let me know YOUR favorites in the comment section.
Green Velvet Cupcakes
Green Velvet Cupcakes are such a vibrant colorful treat. If you want to get into the Holiday mood these cupcakes will surely do the trick.
- 1 package Pillsbury® Green Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- green sugar crystals
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups being careful not to fill to top.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle immediately with green sugar crystals.
Recipe Source: Pillsbury