Pancakes are a kid favorite in my home. The idea of chocolate chip pancakes isn’t a new one. Adding marshmallows, chocolate syrup, graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream to pancakes makes them a special treat. These can be assembled by the older kids as the smaller ones set the silverware on the table. Feed the entire family at once by preheating the oven as low as it will go and place a heat resistant platter with the finished pancakes to keep them warm. No head starts, and the family eats together. Warning! These are very rich and sweet so make the pancakes silver dollar size!
Golden Smores Pancakes
Adding marshmallows, chocolate syrup, graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream to pancakes makes them a special treat.
- 5 cups cool water
- 1/2 box Aunt Jemima Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 cup Graham crackers, crushed
- 2 cups Marshmallows, mini
- 3 cups Chocolate chips, semisweet
- whipped cream
- Hershey Syrup
- Mix water and pancake mix in mixing bowl using whisk until batter is blended and smooth.
- Deposit 2 oz batter onto lightly greased 375°F griddle.
- Sprinkle 1/2 oz chocolate chips onto batter of each pancake.
- Grill 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until pancake turns brown and edges begin to dry.
- Place pancakes on serving platter.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows over pancake.
- Drizzle Hershey syrup over pancake. Place a dollop of whip cream around bottom of stack ever few inches.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.