Gluten Free Raspberry Ginger Muffins ~these raspberry ginger muffins can be made with fresh or frozen raspberries. You may substitute and fruit you wish if raspberries are out of season or you prefer a different taste. I also made them with orange marmalade and reduced the brown sugar to taste. The best part of these muffins is they are Gluten Free when prepared as directed.
Gluten Free Raspberry Ginger Muffins
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour Plus 1 tbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter Melted
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely grated peeled
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen, thawed raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 2 standard 6-cup muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Whisk baking powder, salt, and 1½ cups flour in a medium bowl. Whisk egg, brown sugar, butter, milk, and ginger in a large bowl; mix in dry ingredients.
- Toss raspberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. flour in a small bowl; gently fold into batter.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until a tester inserted into center comes out clean, 25–30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes in pan before serving.