Gluten Free Ranch Dip ~If you’re going on a picnic or just relaxing around the house, have some washed and cut veggies ready to go along with a tasty homemade dip. Hidden Valley Ranch made famous ‘Ranch’ dip and dressing with their original buttermilk secret recipe over 50 years ago. I may not invented but its still pretty darn yummy.
Gluten Free Ranch Dip
- ¾ cup GF sour cream or buttermilk/alternative for dressing
- ¾ cup GF mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried marjoram
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the mayo and the buttermilk together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with pepper and additional salt to taste.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours to let the flavors blend.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.