Gluten Free Ranch Dip ~If you’re going on a picnic or just relaxing around the house, have some washed and cut veggies ready to go along with a tasty homemade dip. Hidden Valley Ranch made famous ‘Ranch’ dip and dressing with their original buttermilk secret recipe over 50 years ago. I may not invented but its still pretty darn yummy.
Need more Game Day ideas? Click on my 10 Game Day Treats for more.
Gluten Free Ranch Dip
- ¾ cup GF sour cream or buttermilk/alternative for dressing
- ¾ cup GF mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried marjoram
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp cider vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the mayo and the buttermilk together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with pepper and additional salt to taste.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours to let the flavors blend.