Garlic Vegetable Sauté is a Foodie Lovers dream! Vegan, vegetarian, low carb, low salt, dairy free, diabetic approved, have I forgotten anything? Made from natures bounty these home grown veggies use garlic and EVOL, (extra virgin olive oil) and can be grilled, baked or sautéed as you wish. I am an extremely picky veggie eater, but this recipe allows all the natural taste and nutrients from the vegetables to stay with each forkful. And if you grown your own and prefer organic you can’t beat them! They stay crispy and reheat well. Use any leftovers for tomorrows stir fry! Make these and comment below what type of meal you added them to!
If you need some more sides for your meal try these tried and true recipes! Green Bean Casserole, Garlic Vegetable Sautee, Sauteed Zucchini Coins, or these Cheddar Smashed Potatoes like Grandma used to make.
Garlic Vegetable Sauté
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 zucchini halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup wax beans halved lenthwise
- 1 squash halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 shallot sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 bunch of broccoli chopped
- 1 bunch cauilflower chopped
- 4 carrots cut lengthwise and halved
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet; cook and stir garlic and jalapeno in hot skillet until softened, about 5 minutes. Add veggies; continue to cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.