It’s Thursday again! Can you believe it? Welcome to Google+ Growing Circles Hop #63! Last week was so much fun getting to know so many new bloggers and read the posts they shared. I felt so rejuvenated taking part in this wonderful group. I sure hope you all are as excited as I am to participate again. I want to thank the three gracious Hosts of this party for allowing to meet you all as well as introduce my readers to everyone. Well, enough gabbing, LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
We’ve got your questions from last week, and we’re working on getting them answered for you all.
This week has been incredibly busy, and our G+ Answers to your questions will be coming soon, but in the meantime…Let’s just link up, shall we??? And, of course, since we don’t have a Tip this week, we have a…
Show some G+ love to our April Co-Host, food blogger Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats!
Use our Party Hashtag when you share a public post as part of our party every week. Your G+ post could be our next Party Hashtag Feature! And remember: You need to use the party hashtag AND link up. =0)
NOW Let’s party!
*** Don’t forget! ***
We have also extended the party. It will stay open until Friday night at midnight, EST! So don’t be shy, come and visit on Friday too. Search our party hashtag in G+ to see awesome content for TWO days instead of just one! Share your posts!
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages, OR — you can link up a specific G+ post of yours – but NOT your blog URL.
3. Publicly share a post – (new or old) on G+ and use the party hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag, or enter “growingcircleshop” in the search box at the top. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 and/or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles! Be social.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you’d like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Check back on G+ and +1/comment on the party posts with our hashtag #growingcircleshop until Friday night.
LINK UP below!!! You can now link up your G+ profile page -OR- you can link up a specific G+ post that you’ve already publicly shared using our party hashtag!