This cool Fresh Melon Fruit Salad is perfect for a pot luck, picnic, or a nice family barbecue. In season fruit is so sweet and hits the craving for something easy, delicious and thirst quenching. My family enjoys this dish fo any get together or family outing. I know your family will love this fruit salad too. The honey and lime marinade not only brings out the flavor of the fruit but keeps it from turning brown and mushy. Enjoy!
Fresh Melon Fruit Salad
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or cubes
- 2 cups honeydew melon balls or cubes
- 2 cups watermelon balls or cubes
- 2 cups strawberries
- In large bowl, mix honey, lime peel and lime juice. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Stir salad before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh mint.