Five Can Dump Soup is full of things that are good for you and it comes from Weight Watchers! It is a quick and easy recipe that will warm you from head to toe on a cold Winter day. Even my picky kids love the taste of this soup, and since it is so healthy they can eat crackers with it! It’s simple to make and it’s a Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ Recipe (6 points)!
For more Meatless Meal ideas see Meatless Friday Meals During Lent
Five Can Dump Soup
This soup is full of things that are good for you and it comes from Weight Watchers!
- 1 (14½ oz.) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (15¼ oz.) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 oz.) can ready to serve minestrone soup
- 1 (15 oz) can mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Mix all ingredients in a pot, season to taste. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer at least an hour.
Recipe Source: Weight Watchers
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2.5 g
Saturated Fat 0.4 g
Unsaturated Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 0.4 mg
Sodium 308 mg
Total Carbohydrates 40 g
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 10.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.