Five Can Dump Soup is full of things that are good for you and it comes from Weight Watchers! It is a quick and easy recipe that will warm you from head to toe on a cold Winter day. Even my picky kids love the taste of this soup, and since it is so healthy they can eat crackers with it! It’s simple to make and it’s a Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ Recipe (6 points)!
For more Meatless Meal ideas see Meatless Friday Meals During Lent
Five Can Dump Soup
- 1 14½ oz. can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 15¼ oz. can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 15 oz. can ready to serve minestrone soup
- 1 15 oz can mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Mix all ingredients in a pot, season to taste. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer at least 15 minutes..
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.