You can have these Fish Tacos on the table in under 30 minutes. Yes you can!! Whether using a prepared cole slaw or one you whip up on your own, making these tacos will be a breeze. The sauce is made by mixing together a few ingredients. The fish is frozen fish sticks. What can be easier after a long day at work or a busy afternoon. You and the kids will love them!
For The Cabbage Slaw:
- Classic Cole Slaw
- Vinegar Cole Slaw
- Blue Cheese Cole Slaw or your favorite home made or store bought cole slaw.
For The Bang Bang Sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or other hot sauce (I used 2 tablespoons for more kick!)For The Tacos:
- 16 Gorton’s Alaskan Pollock Fish Sticks
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup Cilantro leaves for garnish
- additional lime wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Combine cabbage, cilantro, green onions, garlic, ginger, fresh lime juice, honey, olive oil and salt in a large bowl. Toss and set aside.
Bang Bang Sauce
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha / hot sauce in a small bowl. Then set aside.
- Bake 16 Gorton’s Alaskan Pollock fish sticks for 12-14 minutes on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Flip once at 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a sauté pan over high heat. When the pan is hot, spray a little cooking spray on both sides of a corn tortilla and toast for 20-30 seconds per side. Repeat with 7 more tortillas.
- Assemble tacos with tortillas, slaw, and fish sticks. Drizzle with Bang Bang sauce, then garnish with cilantro and lime juice.