Fettuccine Alfredo ~Combining cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk and butter to the noodles of your choice is very easy to do. The Alfredo sauce always intimidated me until I actually read this recipe with an open mind. This is one of my family’s most loved Italian recipes. Serve with garlic toast and any vegetable for a great warm meal. Serve Fettuccine Alfredo and have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!
Needing some ideas for random meal add-ons? Check out this Cheddar Cheese Sauce that goes well over veggies, or this comfort food of Fettuccine Alfredo Or finish the meal with this Strawberry Mousse Filled Chocolate Cake.
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine uncooked
- 4 oz. 1/2 of 8-oz. pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, cook all remaining ingredients except nutmeg in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.