Fettuccine Alfredo ~Combining cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk and butter to the noodles of your choice is very easy to do. The Alfredo sauce always intimidated me until I actually read this recipe with an open mind. This is one of my family’s most loved Italian recipes. Serve with garlic toast and any vegetable for a great warm meal. Serve Fettuccine Alfredo and have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!
Needing some ideas for random meal add-ons? Check out this Cheddar Cheese Sauce that goes well over veggies, or this comfort food of Fettuccine Alfredo Or finish the meal with this Strawberry Mousse Filled Chocolate Cake.
Fettuccine Alfredo ~have 30 minutes? Combining cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk and butter to the noodles of your choice is very easy to do.
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, cook all remaining ingredients except nutmeg in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- DRAIN pasta; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
SUBSTITUTE: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
SPECIAL EXTRA: Heat 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast or OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Italian Style Chicken Breast with the sauce before tossing with the drained cooked pasta.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with Italian bread and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 46 g
Protein 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.