Egg Nog Pie ~Vanilla pudding, egg nog, milk and vanilla and rum flavoring make this pie a wonderful selection for the holiday. This pie is a great one to create a family tradition by serving at Christmas or the New Year. The cold and snowy season lends itself to having egg nog on hand and a little nutmeg sprinkled on top. The addition of the rum flavoring is just the flavor the egg nog pie needs to make it a part of season!
For more pie recipes here are 10 Pies for Pi Day
Egg Nog Pie
This beautiful and delicious pie was made by someone I love!
- 1 pre-baked pie shell
- 2 pkgs 4-oz vanilla pudding mix, Cook & Serve (not instant)
- 2 cups Hansen's egg nog
- 1 1/4 cup Hansen's whole milk
- Rum and vanilla flavorings to suit taste
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Combine pudding mix, egg nog, milk and nutmeg in pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in flavoring. Cool and place in pie shell. Cover with plastic wrap. Top with whipped cream and serve.
© MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 46 mg
Sodium 247 mg
Total Carbohydrates 38 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.