This Egg Drop Soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious! We love the soup we get at our favorite Chinese restaurant and this is as good if not better. This is the soup I make when I am feeling under the weather or allergies are bothering me. Only 2 weight watcher points it truly is one of my go to comfort recipes. Less an 10 minutes from first thought to first sip. You can’t get better than this unless someone makes it and serves you in bed! Let me know in the comments below what you serve when you just need some warmth and love. See also my Egg Drop Soup from Weight Watchers. or Authentic Won Ton Soup
Want more Chinese goodness? Click on these Good Fortune Meals for Chinese New Year.
Egg Drop Soup Weight Watcher
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth use a good quality stock
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- In saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil. Add green onion; bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Stir gently before ladling into bowls.