This Egg Drop Soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
We love the soup we get at our favorite Chinese restaurant and this is as good if not better.
This is the soup I make when I am feeling under the weather or allergies are bothering me.
Only 2 weight watcher points it truly is one of my go to comfort recipes.
Less an 10 minutes from first thought to first sip.
You can’t get better than this unless someone makes it and serves you in bed!
Let me know in the comments below what you serve when you just need some warmth and love.
Egg Drop Soup Weight Watcher
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth use a good quality stock
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- In saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil. Add green onion; bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Stir gently before ladling into bowls.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.