This Egg Drop Soup is so easy to make and tastes delicious! We love the soup we get at our favorite Chinese restaurant and this is as good if not better. This is the soup I make when I am feeling under the weather or allergies are bothering me. Only 2 weight watcher points it truly is one of my go to comfort recipes. Less an 10 minutes from first thought to first sip. You can’t get better than this unless someone makes it and serves you in bed! Let me know in the comments below what you serve when you just need some warmth and love.
Want more Chinese goodness? Click on these Good Fortune Meals for Chinese New Year.
Egg Drop Soup Weight Watcher
Egg Drop Soup Weight Watchers. Feeling chilled and under the weather? Don't want to be left hanging in the kitchen while you prepare a warm meal? Then this is for you.
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth (use a good quality stock)
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- In saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil. Add green onion; bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat; drizzle in egg in slow steady stream. Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Stir gently before ladling into bowls.
Modified from Weight Watcher by removing chicken
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4.1 g
Saturated Fat 1.2 g
Cholesterol 61 mg
Sodium 181 mg
Total Carbohydrates 8 g
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 13.5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.