Death by Chocolate and Caramel ~Made with brownies, chocolate bars and caramel. If you have a craving for chocolate this is the recipe for you. Top with chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, a cherry, of course, and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- 20 ozs brownie mix
- 12 ozs chocolate candy (I use snickers or kit kat)
- 14 ozs caramel (using a caramel topping is best)
- Drizzle with hot fudge or chocolate sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour half of batter in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with a layer of chocolate bars, sliced long ways. Cover with caramel. Pour remaining batter over all.
- Bake in preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes, until set. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.