Cupcake Graduation Toppers ~These were served at a graduation party I attended. I couldn’t believe how cute and simple they were! When I found out how simple they were to make I had to pinch myself for not even thinking about this! The chocolate square, a reese peanut butter cup, mini mm and some frosting brought the entire celebration to an edible conclusion. If you are going to a graduation party this year these are the best dish to bring. I don’t make great cupcakes so I will do a rectangular cake with individual cut pieces. Or maybe even brownies!!
Cupcake Graduation Toppers
- 1 Box Cake mix Prepared per directions.
- 1 Can Vanilla icing
- 1 Tube Color Jel Color Jel to dye the icing the school colors
- 1 Package mini m&m's
- 36 squares Ghiradelli Squares or as many cupcakes you make
- 36 pieces Reese mini cups, unwrapped
- First, make your cupcakes. Then ice your cupcakes with your choice of frosting.
- For the caps, turn a Reeses Peanut Butter cup upside down and top it with a Ghiradelli chocolate square. Dot the reeses with a bit of frosting
- For the finishing touch, pipe a tassel in your graduate’s school colors (tint white icing and use a #2 tip) and top with a mini M&M for the button.