Cupcake Graduation Toppers ~These were served at a graduation party I attended. I couldn’t believe how cute and simple they were! When I found out how simple they were to make I had to pinch myself for not even thinking about this! The chocolate square, a reese peanut butter cup, mini mm and some frosting brought the entire celebration to an edible conclusion. If you are going to a graduation party this year these are the best dish to bring. I don’t make great cupcakes so I will do a rectangular cake with individual cut pieces. Or maybe even brownies!!
Cupcake Graduation Toppers
- 1 Box Cake mix Prepared per directions.
- 1 Can Vanilla icing
- 1 Tube Color Jel Color Jel to dye the icing the school colors
- 1 Package mini m&m's
- 36 squares Ghiradelli Squares or as many cupcakes you make
- 36 pieces Reese mini cups, unwrapped
- First, make your cupcakes. Then ice your cupcakes with your choice of frosting.
- For the caps, turn a Reeses Peanut Butter cup upside down and top it with a Ghiradelli chocolate square. Dot the reeses with a bit of frosting
- For the finishing touch, pipe a tassel in your graduate’s school colors (tint white icing and use a #2 tip) and top with a mini M&M for the button.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.