The addition of all the spices in this recipe makes the flavors just combine in a way that will wakeup your mouth. I used frozen meatballs here for convenience as I was making several dishes. But feel free to make your own from scratch. And use any type of ground meat or meat alternative that you like. This recipe will taste just as good as the one I made here.
Crock Pot Meatballs and Gravy
- 24 Ounces Frozen Meatballs
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 1 8 Ounce Package Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Ounce Package Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 1/2 Teaspoon EACH Garlic Powder Onion Powder, Salt, Pepper.
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Place the frozen meatballs, sliced onion, and mushrooms in the bottom of your slow cooker. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the beef broth, gravy mix, worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and seasonings. Pour mixture over meatballs. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the meatballs from the slow cooker and set aside. At this point if your slow cooker was on low, turn it up to high. Mix together the cold water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the broth for 1-2 minutes until thickened.
- Return the meatballs to the slow cooker and stir gently to coat with gravy. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.