Crock Pot Beef Stew ~Can you believe it? It’s close to Crocktober everyone and that means easy meals are a brewing! I love my crock pot because I can get my meal going in under 20 minutes and cleanup and storage are a breeze! The smell wafting from the kitchen is heavenly. Your meal is ready to eat whenever you are. Whether you have a game to go to with the kids, a band or dance lesson, or a scout meeting, you dinner is set to eat and their is no after work fuss. Just set the table and go. This recipe is chuck full of veggies and you can use up any meat (or not) you have on hand. The crock the pot is an excellent way to make those cheap or sale butcher selections taste like the highest grade and most tender cuts available. This recipe won’t leave you dissapointed!
Learn all you need to know about How Not To Make The Worst Crock Crock Meal Ever
Crock Pot Beef Stew
- 3 cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix crock pot
- 2 pounds beef stew meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups potato chunks Idaho, gold or red skin
- 1 1/4 cups carrot chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 quart fresh whole mushrooms
- Mix vegetables, water and Seasoning Mix in slow cooker.
- Coat beef with flour. Stir into ingredients in slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 5 hours on HIGH until beef is tender.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.