This tried and true recipe is always a hit at a pot luck or family gathering. Fresh fruit, cream cheese and brown sugar give it a tangy covering everyone will love. There are many versions of this Creamy Grape Salad, but in my opinion none compare to this one!
Creamy Pasta Salad
This tried and true recipe is always a hit at a pot luck or family gathering. Fresh fruit, cream cheese and brown sugar give it a tangy covering everyone will love.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
- Yield: 21-24 servings.
Test Kitchen Tips:
In many recipes, thick and tangy Greek yogurt stands in beautifully for sour cream and lightens things up.
Mix in chopped candy bars. Crunchy Snickers and Heath bars play particularly well with the juicy grapes.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving Size 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 17 mg
Sodium 35 mg
Total Carbohydrates 19 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 18 g
Protein 2 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.