Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce ~A healthy alternative to the rich cheesy Alfredo sauce served in most restaurants.
Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce
Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce Recipe ~A healthy alternative to the rich cheesy Alfredo sauce served in most restaurants.
- 5 cups Cauliflower florets
- 4 cups Fresh water
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (the full fat one)
- 7 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Put water and cauliflower into a large pot. Bring to a boil and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is soft ( test with a fork.) Drain, but keep the cooking water.
- Put cauliflower flowers into the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Add 1 cup of cooking water.
- Blend until smooth. Add more cooking water if you'd like your sauce to be thinner.
Recipe source Healthy Mama