Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce ~A healthy alternative to the rich cheesy Alfredo sauce served in most restaurants. It goes well with veggies, pasta, and any dinner alfredo sauce can be used.
Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce
Creamy Cauliflower Yogurt Alfredo Sauce Recipe ~A healthy alternative to the rich cheesy Alfredo sauce served in most restaurants.
- 5 cups Cauliflower florets
- 4 cups Fresh water
- 1 cup Greek yogurt the full fat one
- 7 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Put water and cauliflower into a large pot. Bring to a boil and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is soft ( test with a fork.) Drain, but keep the cooking water.
- Put cauliflower flowers into the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Add 1 cup of cooking water.
- Blend until smooth. Add more cooking water if you'd like your sauce to be thinner.
©MARILYN'S TREATS. All images are copyright protected.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.6g | Protein: 23.2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 0% | Vitamin C: 0% | Calcium: 0% | Iron: 0%