Want a simple low cost dip you can whip up in 2 minutes? Well, you do need to open a few packages, come one! This simple flavor filled dip is perfect for any occasion! Made with cream cheese, bacon, red or green peppers and sour cream this dip is the answer to your appetizer needs. It isn’t runny so no need to constantly stir it up. All it takes is a firm chip of your choice and your guests will be dipping away! Don’t worry about too much leftover dip. You will need to keep an extra bowl on hand! I have served this dip for showers, get togethers, the big game ass well as just a quiet date night. My only drawback was finding the bowl after a guest walks away with it! Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Pepper Dip
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 jar (2-oz size) real bacon pieces (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 bags (7 oz each) Pillsbury™ Italian cheese & herb baguette chips or your favorite dipper
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except baguette chips. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Serve with chips