If you are looking for a fresh cranberry sauce with a twist then you need to try this Cranberry Apple Relish. 4 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time is all this fresh side needs. The best part is you make it up the night before. That means 1 less thing to take up your attention when you are preparing that signature meal! #cranberry #relish #holiday
Adding sliced oranges for flavor.
Cranberry Apple Relish
- 3 medium sized apples like Northern Spy or Granny Smith
- 1 lb. bag fresh cranberries
- 2 naval oranges optional
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup sugar (add to taste)
- Freeze cranberries 4 hours or overnight.
- Core apples but leave peel on.
- Place half of each in food processor and pulse into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Empty into bowl. Repeat with other half. Add into bowl. Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- If using oranges Leave peel on oranges, chop off ends.
- Chop oranges with peel on into 1/4 pieces. Mix carefully into cranberries.
- Let set one hour.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.