Mother’s Day is just around the corner and my thoughts have turned to someone else making a good breakfast. No more Greek Yogurt or Cheerios. No more black coffee and dry toast. I am tired of eating healthy! I want to slide a bit this holiday. Anyone ready for a Corned Beef and Hash Egg Bake? Raise your hand and yell “Yes Please!”. Someone pass me the pepper. Six ingredients and 20 minutes is all it requires. Do I have any takers?
Corned Beef Hash Egg Bake
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups chopped cooked peeled potato
- 1 1/2 cups 8 ounces chopped corned beef
- 12 large eggs scrambled
- In a large sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the potato and corned beef and press into the pan. Let cook undisturbed for 5 to 7 minutes. This will allow the potatoes and corned beef to brown. Stir and press the mixture together again. Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with scrambled or fried eggs and toast.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.