Mother’s Day is just around the corner and my thoughts have turned to someone else making a good breakfast. No more Greek Yogurt or Cheerios. No more black coffee and dry toast. I am tired of eating healthy! I want to slide a bit this holiday. Anyone ready for a Corned Beef and Hash Egg Bake? Raise your hand and yell “Yes Please!”. Someone pass me the pepper. Six ingredients and 20 minutes is all it requires. Do I have any takers?
Corned Beef Hash Egg Bake
Yield 4 -6
Anyone ready for a Corned Beef and Hash Egg Bake? Raise your hand and yell "Yes Please!". Someone pass me the pepper. Six ingredients and 20 minutes is all it requires. Do I have any takers? #corned beef #eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped cooked peeled potato
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) chopped corned beef
- 12 large eggs, scrambled
- In a large sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the potato and corned beef and press into the pan. Let cook undisturbed for 5 to 7 minutes. This will allow the potatoes and corned beef to brown. Stir and press the mixture together again. Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with scrambled or fried eggs and toast.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 46 g
Saturated Fat 10 g
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 500 mg
Sodium 1950 mg
Total Carbohydrates 31 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 36 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.