Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. In my home we love a hearty breakfast at any time. The ingredients in this Corned Beef Hash and Egg recipe are simple and easy to prepare. This recipe is frequently a great choice after a busy and hectic day. No matter when you get home this dish can be ready in under a half hour. That is a big WIN WIN for anyone. I hope you also find it easy and a good choice in your own home. Enjoy!
Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
- 32 oz frozen cubed hashed browns
- 1.5 cups chopped onion
- 4-5 Cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 2 tbs unslated butter
- 12 small eggs as desired
- In a large sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the potato and corned beef and press into the pan. Let cook undisturbed for 5 to 7 minutes. This will allow the potatoes and corned beef to brown.
- Stir and press the mixture together again. Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with scrambled or fried eggs and toast.
Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. These tables should help you make those conversions. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart.
Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions.